Registration is now open for the Sixth Open Endoscopy Forum (OEF) to be held Sept. 22-24, 2023. Register here to join us in Cambridge, MA, for a unique weekend interacting with surgeons, scientists, and entrepreneurs. This meeting is aimed at professionals in gynecology and related fields who want to envision the future together – how can we combine science, engineering, and gynecology?
Speakers will educate and challenge us with dynamic TED-style talks about the latest developments in our specialty areas and beyond. This event will be in-person only, on the MIT campus. Recordings of selected OEF presentations will be posted to the OEF website in late fall. We will soon post the schedule for a related research workshop to be held in conjunction, on Sept. 22 during the day. Virtual options will be available for the research workshop only.
OEF attendees will have the option to purchase social event ticket(s) to the ArtBar at the Royal Sonesta on September 22 and a Charles River Dinner Cruise on September 23. Social event tickets must be reserved during registration, as space is limited. We hope you can join us!
OEF Event Information
Location: MIT Stata Center, Room 32-123
Date/Times (ET): starts Sept. 22 at 4:00 p.m.; ends Sept. 24 at 12 noon
- Cheryl Iglesia, MD, Washington, D.C.
- Javier Magrina, MD, Phoenix, Arizona
- Samar Nahas, MD, Riverside, California
- Mark Noar, MD, Towson, Maryland, “Non-Invasive Diagnosis of Endometriosis”
- Peter O’Donovan, MD, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
- William (Bill) Parker, MD, San Diego, California, “Thinking about Critical Thinking and Medical Error”
- Selma Prodanovic, Vienna, Austria, “Inspirational Entrepreneurship”
- Eugene Skalnyi, MD, Santa Clara, California, “Medical Professionals. Roles and Contributions in Medical Innovation Process of Today and Tomorrow”
- John Thiel, MD, Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
- Frank Tu, MD, Chicago, Illinois
- Antoine Waltrelot, MD, Lyon, France, “How to keep your mind when the unthinkable happens”
- Pierre Waltrelot, JD, Lyon, France, “Please, make mistakes!”
- Mark Woodland, MD, West Reading, Pennsylvania
- Kelly Wright, MD, Los Angeles, California
OEF Planning Committee
Ellis Downes, MD
Amy Garcia, MD
Linda Griffith, PhD
Grace Janik, MD
Keith Isaacson, MD
Ceana Nezhat, MD
Resad Paya Pasic, MD
Peter Rosenblatt, MD