You will receive notifications of upcoming events, including the Open Endoscopy Forum, our SeXX and Immunity seminar series, and our participatory From Chromosomes to Society project. We also host periodic “In the lab” online tutorials and live “Ask me anything” events. Sign up to our mailing list to learn more about life in the lab at the MIT Center for Gynepathology Research!
Your donation to the MIT CGR will help transform the understanding and treatment of diseases affecting women’s reproductive health. If you would like to donate, click here.
If you have questions about research topics, collaborations, and sponsorship of the Center for Gynepathology Research, please contact the following members of our team.
- General administrative questions: email@example.com
- Research and media-related questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- General media and outreach questions: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- MIT community outreach / gynecology: email@example.com
- Clinical questions: please contact the clinical practice for an appointment as indicated in “Join a Study” tab
The CGR is headquartered on the MIT Campus.
Our mailing address is:
77 Massachusetts Avenue
Cambridge MA 02139