Stay in touch with CGR activities by joining our news and events mailing list. You will receive notifications of upcoming events, including our new SeXX and Immunity seminar series, our participatory From Chromosomes to Society project, and the Open Endoscopy Forum program. We also host periodic “In the lab” online tutorials and live “Ask me anything” events. Sign up to our mailing list to learn more about life in the lab at the MIT Center for Gynepathology Research!
Your donation to the MIT CGR will help transform the understanding and treatment of diseases affecting women’s reproductive health. If you would like to donate, click here.
If you have questions about research topics, collaborations, and sponsorship of the Center for Gynepathology Research, please contact the following members of our team.
- General administrative questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Research and media-related questions: email@example.com
- General media and outreach questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- MIT community outreach / gynecology: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Clinical questions: please contact the clinical practice for an appointment as indicated in “Join a Study” tab